Updates...

Hey pple... Gd Morning... Today is the first day I'm goin back to school after IPP... dun realli feel like goin back but no choice.. anyway... I uploaded the photos... Those tat i like of cos.. U can go to the credits page.. and then click unto the link "more funky pics"... there are lots of pics there... so enjoy urself... but there are of cos a few pics that I muz upload.. hehe...

Cindy's party...Those tat were there....

















The girls















The get together...

















Isn't this view Awersome??


































I simply luv e last 2 pics... the 2nd last one is a pic tat my fren took at the photography show at Wheelock place.. it's so nice lor.. Then e last one is the chocolate family in RIL.. haha..
On my last day of IPP, Raymond, lynn, ashley, daphne & me went for dinner at Big_O... it was not realli satifying afterall but we did enjoy ouselves..
*To Adrian, Jason, Raymond, Daphne, Lynn & Ashley... Remember our date for Daphne's birthday hor...
Well, e rest of wat happen, is for me to know & not for u to find out...

No comments: