long long post....

It has been more than a month since I blogged.. Alot of things happened in this one month...

Let see.. Summary

I turned 20.. on the 13th of June.. Wanna thanks Zati, Xiu Xian n Aileen for spendin it wif me.. Thanks to Qiqi, Jas, Cindy, Prisca, Meiling, Dan, Hamtaro, Albin, Itsuki, Oz, Daphne, Lynn, Grace, Xiao Hui n Hwee Min for the presents... N thanks to all those who wish me in a way or another for e well wishes... All are apreciated.. Big thanks...

Petrified has been completed.. Now, we are hunting for a new song...

Work load starts to get heavier... I'm completely stressed out...

In summary, tat's all...

Now, let's see what happened in e past week...
ytd.. Went for dance practise.. No longer JMD.. now its ADC (Temp name).. after tat was lunch wif ADC crew followed by a game of pool wif Qiqi, Cindy n Prisca...

Fri, I took half day n slept my way till sat morning.. haha...

Thurs, I forgot to bring my drawer key to work.. n it so happened tat i hav some of the IA students info are inside, I couldn't get much work done... At nite, met up wif Dan n Zat at clark quay.. then we hearded to MoS.. I guess we were too early.. So after drinkin a little at e Retro Room, we headed for supper.. after comin back, there were more people le.. We consider it a gathering nite.. haha.. almost every where we go, we saw frenz of either one of us.. We met StageArts people there too.. n we said next time, we'll go clubbin together.. Well, at there, they had a battle of dance wif some other people.. I would say, both sides were great.. Me & Dan left at around 3 plus while Zat stayed there.. We had a drink of Large Coke at mac before leaving.. I wait at e bus stop for my dad till around 5.. tat explains why i took half day on fri as i didn't sleep a wink at all...

Wed was practically jus work n followed by dance practise.. after tat was watching Garfield 2 at Northpoint wif Dan, Zat, Jas, Selphie n Steve..Garfield was good.. n funny.. worth watching... I wan to get e Garfield soft toy.. any idea where i can get one??

Tue was my birthday.. hehe... went out wif Zati, Xx.. We went Tiong Bahru for lunch n a session of neoprint.. following tat, we met aileen to go Holland Village for a walk.. n to eat the Tiramisu there... Shiok manz..

Mon was jus a day of work... Nothing much.. The weeks before these has past.. I'll blog more abt it if i ever remember.. haha....

No comments: