Till now, half of 2007 has past.. How has this year been for u?

For me, this year is a memorable one.. Alot of things happened.. got good, oso got bad..

Whatever that has happened, it's over.. The past has past.. May all things be good for now on.. =)

***************
The past week has been a week of issues.. For Zuzz, for me, for DC and mayb for u too..
Hope that all these issues have more or less been settled..
For mine, I believe it will be settled soon..

I went for a few intvs.. but unsucessful.. Probably, I'm destinated to stay in my present job for the time being ba.. Well, at least the people ard are nice...

Well, like the saying goes, "If you look at what you don't have in life, you don't have anything. If you look at what you have in life, you have everything." It's being contented I guess... I must learn to be contented.. Life might not be smooth.. but at least I'm still alive n well, with frenz ard..

Take care frenz... =)

No comments: