AHHH...

I accidentally deleted my prev 2 posts!! AHHH...

For anything tat u guys miss, sorry.. cos I can't recover them..

Anyway, this long weekend was indeed LONG.. Alot of first as well..

1. 1st official Natsu 08 dance pract..
2. 1st dance pract (cum stretchin session) for me for a LONGGG break of almost a yr..
3. 1st time, i shopped for perfume with Xx n Zuzz for almost an hr, smellin more than 10 kinds of perfume of different brands..
4. 1st time helping a fren to move house..
5. 1st time clubbing after almost 2 yrs..
6. 1st time clubbing wif Lionel, Ryan n MAx.. (It's been real long since I clubbed with Zuzz as well..)
7. 1st visit to St James (n it was crazY!)
8. 1st time eat supper @ River Valley..
---------------------------
AFter dance pract on Sat, met up wif Zuzz n Xx for dinner n some shoppin.. Zuzz wanted to shop for perfume.. n we went with him.. After smelling countless perfume n countless times of coffee beans, we finally brought the perfume n settled at Hong Kong cafe for dinner.. After which was endless talkin @ Spinelli..

Sun afternoon, I met Zuzz for lunch before proceedin to help Vivien move house, where they sucessfully persuade me to join them @ St James tat night..

Met Zuzz for dinner @ dhoby before meetin the rest at St James.. E queue is realli long but thanks to Lionel, we were in the VIP queue which is also veri long.. but when Zuzz n I reached, they were already in front.. so ya, we got in at 11plus.. had a couple of drinks before proceeding to the dance floor for the rest of the night, shaking away to songs like Feedback and many others... It was realli crazy.. Those tat were with me, definitely agree to this right?? hahaha..

Lionel, max n I left for Supper @ river valley at abt 4, jus before St James closed for the day..
Prata was alright onli.. (I didn't know Cheese is so ex tat me n Lionel onli spotted like a few bits of it n we both agree tat the cheese is SALTY).. Lychee was great n refreshin.. =)

Time I reached home: 6am (I was the last to alight, after Lionel n Max)
Time I slept: 7am (Was waiting for my hair to dry naturally)
Time I woke up today: 2pm
(I actually opened my eyes at 12.. but 5 hrs of sleep was not realli enough n I figured tat since I didn't hav anything on today, might as well sleep more.. So I slept again.. Haha...)

I am aching from shoulder down, after joggin ard NYP with Qi, did full set of stretching exercise, learn n practise dance for 3hrs, help a little to move hse n dancing thru the night n of cos, enjoyin myself this long weekend.. Haha..

No comments: