Woohoo~~~
Yeah, i know i haven't been blogging for quite awhile.. but it haven't been tat long isn't it??
Less than a month lo.. btw, people, tryin to click on the ads by nuffnang.. u might find things interestin~

Anyway, Natsu is over for now...
Up Next >>> Adorhythmatics daNc3 pract while start in October, to train up our flexibility and stuff..

Natsu was fun overall, with a little hippcups here and there but generally, we still rox.. Haha.. At least tat was wat a couple of people said after watchin the performance video.. Photos below:

Wif e fake photographer~


With Qiqi


With Jasmine N Dan + Uncle Simon in e bkgrd...


Wif G4 (- BT) + Elmo


Qiqi - Close up


@ e event




--------------------------------
Oh well, for those of you who still dunno, i started school~~~
Yes, I'm studying again...
@ SMa School of Management, doin BCom...
Class started this week and so far, so good..
it's not as boring as I thought it would be. The lecturers were not bad. For the least, they were both funny and they are both good friends.. Oh, and they both love to talk.. long enough till classes end exactly at 10pm or over..

Part time is realli~~~~~~ Tiring. But I believe it's worth it. =]
------------------------------
Trip to Comex was both irritating and fun.. Some of u will know how much I hate squeezing in crowds.. but I went to look for lappy so bo bian. Went of Friday after work with Jacye and Carole to look ard... Met the friendly promoter (aka Brian) of Toshiba who came over to talk after overhearin our conversion tat e other promoter couldn't even answer my qn...

His sudden popped up and his way of answering qns made us laugh hard which was one of e reasons why I went back on Sunday to get the lappy.. Another factor: Cos he know his stuff..

And, ya, as mention abv, I've gotten my lappy.. A black (or rather silver) Toshiba laptop, for school and for leisure.. (SADLY, the lappy wouldn't be RED.. which was wat i wanted badly but it's out of stock~.. *DaN, could u do a spray paint job for Me??* LoL~)
Will be collecting it on the comin friday.. will take some pics of it when I lay my hands on it.. till then, demo available..


----------------------
Most painful event since 13~~~~ Chipped tooth while chewin Ramen >> Unimaginable right?!
After Comex fair on Fri, we went for dinner @ Marina Quare >>> I kinda broke a little of my wisdom tooth (which was already painful) .. I was extremely awake after tat cos it was really painful~

Which made me call my dentist immediately to book an appointment. And so, my top left wisdom tooth is out, in one piece >>> After feel: Extraction is not as painful as I thought it would be.. *Whew, Thank God for that. **Also, muz thanks my dentist for doin such a good job --- which is why i only visit her la..*

No comments: