Do you ever have a day that u hav been looking forward to, became a day you don't look forward to?? I do.. N the day is coming on Tuesday.

Dec is usually the period that everyone looks forward to bcos there is Christmas, the time where we meet up with friends, when there is an extra month of salary for some.. It's a time of gathering, giving and enjoying. For some, like me, is exam period.. But that also means e ending of a semester.. =D

But, for this year, i'm not looking forward to it at all..
As of Dec 1, I'll be transferred to another dept, away from pple that I'm familiar with, away from pple that i'm comfortable with, away away away...

In that place that i'm goin to be, is a mixed emotion for me...
Look, i did make it as one of my choices but that is bcos, it's a must to input...
I do not exactly know what is ahead of me.. N more things are coming my way..
Projects deadline are up next. One tml and one on Wednesday.
Exams are after, on 12th Dec & 12th Dec.
AFter which, would be e biggest issue. HOME.

I'm hoping that things can get settled as soon as possible. That's bcos, bcos, bcos...........
It's affecting everything that i'm doing.
I'm gald that things at work are still alright.
I'm gald that things with some friends are ok already.
BUT things at home are NOT!

Who goes home and almost everytime, it's empty.
Home no longer seems to be a home.
No longer... =(

Aside to LiQi: I'm not goin to bring food.. I dunno wat i'll be bringing yet. I onli know i'm appearing. Tat's all =P

No comments: