While talkin to HR and David yesterday, the topic landed onto you again.. HR was sayin how much u have change.. N on my side, i was actually defending u.. Depsite the fact on how much u hav hurt me deep inside... Maybe after so much, I've not actually forgotten abt u..

As I was thinking abt the things that u hav done for me - the stars, the bear, the box, the diy clay flower and bear... E first time u held my hand, the first time u call me, the first time u said u were serious abt being with me.. I realise that maybe... maybe... U still stand a place in my heart and that so far, no one has taken over that place.. Not even the 2 that i had after u..

Is the first one so hard to get over?? Even after spenting 9yrs of my life without u.. The wound is still so fresh and hurting.. Even to the fact tat I avoid takin 28, avoid goin to heerens, avoid suntec's food court, avoid shaw centre's mac... Avoid everything that will make me think of u, even avoid meeting HR..

Whatever it is, it was me, who made the mistake.. hopin tat i could see u once again.. N yet, i make a mess out of it.. After so much, I found out tat u still stand a place in there..

I know u wouldn't hav a chance to read this..
Cos in the first place, you don't even know i blog.
Anyway,
I'm Sorry JX... N...
我还在乎你..

No comments: