2nd post of 2011!!!!

1st 2 weeks of 2011 have past and how have you been?
I've been living life jus like 2010, day after day, night after night.

Meet up with Ashley today, chat a far more then usual.
She was telling me something which I keep pestering her to tell me the answer but she refuse to. I tired guessing but to no avail. =(
I think I know who is talking abt thou. =D

Ahahaa.. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. But Whatever! LOL..

Additional New resolutions for the year!
1) Love myself more
2) Stay connected with friends who are worth it & find back the lost ones!!
=================================================
On side note, I have convinced myself that I shld start looking for a new dept to go into once I get my bonus.. N I mean it. N I want a totally unrelated dept!!! Yesh, a totally unrelated one. No doubt I have fun and absolute trust and is for sure, comfortable with the people I am working with currently. BUT I have to agree with Ashley on ONE POINT - Being irreplaceable in your current dept will deter your chances and opportunities to grow and move on. So, I do want to move on to learn new things and since no one really think that form checking is so impt, why am I wasting my time & life doing it??

Changes can be good and bad BUT it can't go too bad if you anticipate it with the good and positive attitude. Afterall, once you hit the bottom, there's no other way except going up! =D

All e best to friends in no matter what kind of journey you are abt the embark on for only you know yourself the best and what it is that you really wanted. =D

No comments: