long long time..

It has been along time since i last blogged.. Cos quite busy and my house com spoil so never really blog... Anyway, people.. here are the updates...

Currently, I am holding a job at 7-eleven near my hse.. so i will be working on saturdays and sundays.. from 3pm onwards.. and for weekdays, i might work.. But at the same time, I also having my TEP at NYP... Doin free labour for them..... Haiz.. Anyway, I'm attached to MSC Fusion for 7 weeks... It is in shopping arcade.. The shop that sells tidbits...Free?? Drop by lahz... but must buy sumthing lahz... It is quite busy there.. but now, I slacking in the com lab.. Cos for the 1st 3 weeks, MSC outlets will close at 3... then we have to do projects.. So I am free.. for now... It fun working wif my team... they are really nice people.. Got to know alot of people... from different courses... got to know my supervisors.. but never got to know who is the rumor that teacher... The susan something one.. Having a fun time there anyway...

JMD grading just pass last saturday... did creative dance.. BUT... I didn't dance finish what i cherograph... Was really sad... After i finish, went to the coridoor and sat on the parapet to tink.. tears rolled down.. I was tinking wat i have been doing.. I couldn't even dance properly.... Was really sad... Will be rushing to work later... So sianz.... JMD has been fun.. I really love it... Well... JMD Rox.... a little bit more info.. Not all Cat A did grading.. Onli me, Cindy, Jas & Itsuki.. the rest???? dunno....

+Life has been Good+
+my dearest kor... Miss ya... Hope to see you back here in Singapore soon.... (Next Year)+

Well, another thing.. I suddenly wan to go church... I miss the warm that i have there... dunno why but i really miss the people there.... they are always so busy... Heard that they having another CGEO soon.... I sort of "left" YCG... well, i do miss them b'cos they were always there to share their views and opinions wif me.... now, no... I was wondering if they still know who i am.... wonder.. wonder.... wonder.... Hahaha... Well, i was the one who wanted to leave in the 1st place... so, no regrets.... haiz..

Well, will stop here... will update further soon....
Good Day people... anything, SMS me....

No comments: