slacking again...

Once again, I'm slacking in SBM computer Lab.. Doing the so called "project research".. actually, playing game.. Haiz.. Sianz...

Can't wait to go down to cheers at Bishan for field trip.. At least, no need to sit here... Today 2 of my suppliers came.. Really busy.. Then i e-mailed one of my suppliers, my on hand quanity check.. So busy.. As usual, Fusion close at 3 today.. then went to LT to listen to Mr Chan again.. Then watch a video on how supermarketers market their products.. Gain lots of knowledge... Next time if i go to another supermarket, I know what are they trying to do and i will know how to choose...

** one tip: If u buying milk, get those right inside... Cos those outside will be the not that fresh one... haha.. **

Today got JMD.. but i have attachment.. then my lunch at 1pm.. so cannot go see them... Sianz... So many things.. then tml I having lecture... Imagine... TEP.. then still have lecture... haiz.. Early in the morning some more... But TEP is fun.. for now at least.. I am enjoying TEP now.. at my stopover... Had lunch wif Vanvan, esther, sharon, liling & Ying Ju... Realise that me and Ying Ju were talking among ourselves while the rest of them are talking abt CRM... Y did it become like that?? Well, we will see how things goes... there is JMD this sat... Yeah... Yeah... Yeah...

Type too long le.. so stopping here... Good day to all... Miss Ya..

No comments: