slacking.. slacking and slacking....

Once again.. slacking in SBM lab... Nothin much has happened... Anyway.. today is 14th Dec.. tml, qiqi's b'dae... Happy Birthday to her... Well, she s very much the same as me.. Slacking in lab.. just that we are separated.. she is in KM.. While I am in B405... Just 2 rm away from her.... sianz... Went to JMD on Sat.. nothing much... Almost everyone in JMD went to OZ's hse to have an early celebration for his b'dae.. but somehow, I wasn't inform.. so Me and Qiqi, we went to Compass Point.. To walk around.. This coming Sat will be Yvonne's and Jennifer's b'dae... Fri, going for Yvonne's b'dae dinner.. haha.. yesterday, I was counting the amount of money I spend on b'dae presents.. It was quite huge.. over $40.. Getting veri poor nowadays.. Tml I need to pay for the personal selling.. Shu herng is paying me tml morning.. but Lynn ask me to pay for her.. I veri poor liao.. Sob Sob... haiz... Oh ya.. almost forgot.. to Hsiao Ling, Lester and Ashley.. happy B'dae... all on tis month.. so many... hahaha...

Oh ya.. Today, MSC sweet 'n' such have 3 new part timers... all guys.. All there to help a girl from there... that girl is so attractive.... hahaha.. Fusion people were all talking about them.. not onli us.. even sweet 'n' such people and pretty face people too... haha...

No comments: