Merry Christmas...

Today, 26th of Dec...
First, Merry Christmas to all... Spend my X'mas day alone at home... There was no Service in church yesterday, for some reason... I wanted to attend church today.. But can't seem to find a reason to convince myself to go... And to mix with them and to forgive of what some of them have done to me.. On X'mas eve I when out with Jun Xian, Han Rong, Ting Xi and a long lost sister... Anna... sort of hav fun except the bit when we were at Clark Quay... I waited for him to say something.. But he disappoint me... He didn't sae anything... Went home after that.. Reach home at abt 5plus in the morning... Was tired.. But onli slept for abt 5 hrs then woke up to go Simei...

Back to the main thing i was talking abt... I told Ranald that I will try to make it to church today.. but like i say, i couldn't convince myself to go and mix with them.... I still contact come of them.... Like Sarah, Ranald... the rest of them, nope... I onli wrote 5 x'mas cards tis year... For Ranald, Romans and Ivy, Sarah, Kenneth and Huiting... I do wan to go.. But somehow, things are not going my way...

I was talking to Hsiao Ling the other day and got to know whats happening to Ashley... Pray that he will get back on track.. He is really invloving in too many things at one time.. Way too many... Heard abt Hsiao Ling's life... Heard abt her the other half that she got recently.. Ming De... really can't remember how he looks.. but i confirm see him before...

X'mas wishes:
-JMD last forever
-Yaya's recovery
-JMD having more and more perofmance
-May he say those words that I'm waiting for...
-Happy Working..
-Everyone's health...

New Year Resolutions:
-To score well for TEP..
........
Certain resolutions cannot be said...

Thanks to all who have been by my side to show your concern, to show your love and care... Thanks... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

No comments: