Happy New Year...

Today, the 1st day of the New Year.... I'm at home, doin nothing... After finishing school, I went out wif some frenz... Evelyn, Karen, Charlotte and Zati... My newly made frenz... Was sort of bored thou... We went to hav lunch then then shop ard then went home.. Things didn't happen as planned.. We wanted to go eat steam boat.. but ended up, I went shopping wif my mum.. haha.. But i kind of very long never shop wif my mum liao.. I brought a bracelet, a anklet.. and i brought one for my mum too.. For her b'dae... Was kind of bored thou... At home, nothing to do.. And I injuried my leg yesterday, while taking the escalator... Wat a New Year...

I'm have been waiting for him to say...
But he never said it...
I'm waiting for him...
But he didn't response..
I'm sure he knows..
But he act as if he dun...
I want to make the move...
But he is avoiding...
I'm trying my best...
But he is not...
I wish...
But he dun...
When will he say, response, knows, make the move, try his best and wish???

Still waiting................................
Happy New Year.......................
May tis year be different..........
tat I dun hav to spend alone.....

No comments: