again, again & again...

Just reach home... settling down to prepare for tml's handover and also sharing session... was really tired today but I still managed finish my work... haiz.. Today, I almost lost the keys to the MP3 players' cupboard... By chance, I use the cashier drawer's key to open.. and Guess wat? It open.. and I found... the keys inside.. haha.. How blur i am.. Today in NYP SBM, i call it the Tsunami Day.. Everywhere u go, u will see something to do Tsunami.. In the MSC outlets, today, all the profit will go to them... also, we are selling YanYan Kid's peanut cream biscuits for the fund raising too... then in the atrium, there is the Tsunami Fund raising Gala Event... They have plenty of things going on there... of cos, food,games and stuff.. Met Otah Sensei there and he pass me 5 of the $5 dollars coupon and ask me to pass to other Sakuran Members... called Itsuki and got to know that he is at Mac.. Went to pass to him.. saw aRi there so give her one.. and left 1 for Dan.. the other 2, I give to Jas... i also spend 2 of the $5 coupons... the sausages are nice... brought an apple pie... after tat went back to Fusion.. and found out that the apple pie is made by Mr K's mum.... haha... but i didn't eat... i gave it to Zati... Fusion today was full of packed food... I brought some, Zati brought some, Yiting brought some and Bao Xian brought some too.. all of ours plus together will go to an amount of i tink $30 dollars... wah...

Ytd, after Fusion close, I went for JMD... when I reach there, saw the cat b gals in yukata.. not bad... Here is who i tink looks good... Jennifer, Anna, Amelia, Brendy.... then went for dinner... dunno y, the whole night, I was trying to talk to her.. but it just seems that I have offended her that she didn't wan to talk to me... did I offend her in any way??????? i really dunno... can someone tell me..... Haiz...

k... gtg... got to go back to do my powerpoint... nitez...

No comments: