life in KM...

today, tink is my dunno how many weeks here already... Still, I'm not getting along wif the people here... it's an entire different place lorz... tink it might be the problem wif me lorz.... dunno lahz... life is not good here lorz... I wan to leave KM... thanks to Qiqi for helping me wif the E-aes things... thanks lots... I do hav frenz in KM but things were not like they were in Fusion... somehow lorz... i also dunno.... haiz.... anyway, I changing stopover veri soon... soon... somehow, the people here all dun like to talk... haiz... then people keep runnning in and out.. no one bothers abt anyone.. haiz...

Oh ya... I solve a doubt tat i hav recently... ans: I was a little too sensitive...

There was chingay rehearsal at PA last sat... It wasn't really fun.. the whole day, people keep giving me attitude... black faces... did i do anything wrong?? mayb lahz.. but i still dunno... The dance was kind of messy... no coordination... blah blah blah.. I believe everyone can see lorz... not really confident in tis year's chingay... Not really excited abt it... not in the mood to do everything tis year...

Read a book today wif qiqi... it's regarding chinese horoscope.. Tiger.... It says tat tis year, the people born in the year of tiger will suffer major heartbreaks... tat is wat is written... dunno whether true anot... haha... I read it lorz... it says... 落花有意,流水无情。。。

No comments: