chingay rehearsal...

Early in e morning, woke up at 7 plus.. call Itsuki.. Wanted to ask him if I can dun go JMD today for I was really tired.. didn't really sleep well last night... woke up at least 3 times.. Sianz... Wasn't really in the mood to go lorz... but still I woke up, bath, dress up, went for breakfast wif daddy... Then he drove me to school.. Since it was early, I stand at the blk e, 3rd floor e parapet there, thinking... As thoughts flow thru, alot of things came into me mind.. People, incidents and relationships.. complicated... I broke down... crying out to God, asking for his help...

At abt 9.55.. Frank came... then as time pass, more and more people came.. except the one tat holds e key.. tat's Itsuki... finally, he appeared... then he just draw me the formation and left... Wat e... he just left without saying anything... I asked.. but he say nothing...Guys... Anyway, I did wat he said.. change formation.. etc etc... So early, he showed me a black face...then at abt 12 plus, left for lunch... he appeared to clear e room.. then proceed for lunch then to JAS for chingay rehearsal...

At e rehearsal, still.. he has a black face... But can sense tat sumthing is really troubling him... We learn e marching part of the parade and saw the costume today... It's quite nice... abit funny thou.. there was e opening ceremony.. then a briefing on the performance thingy... JMD gals split into 2... Selphie, Yaya, Ari, Qiqi, Jas, Gia gia, Meiling, Anna, Gin and Stella one group... then me, emily, lifeng, brendy, cindy, prisca and fiona another group... then e guys another group... then we practise.. Chingay rehearsal ended at abt 5.. then took 74 to Hougang and then change bus to tampines then home... on the bus ride all the way back to Hougang central, Itsuki was sitting all alone... didn't talk to anyone.. except his phone call... when he get down, also never say anything.. then me and Gin took 72 to tampines.. on the way, we talked abt lots of things... really alot.. from the talk, I knew alot of things... which i will never know if i never talk to her... then came home...

Just now went for dinner wif my dad... the last time we eat dinner together for just the 2 of us was like a few years ago lorz... After wat happened tis few years, I was unwilling to eat wif him... then today, ate wif him... Cos after all, He is still my dad... just came back from dinner and here am I, blogging abt today's happening... May God give Itsuki direction on wat he should be doing now to handle his personal problem.. and may when I see him e next time round, He will be better and happier and without problems, bothering him... Here is my wish to all.. May all of u be happy and that problems tat u have will be solved by the power of GOD.. for he is the most powerful God...

No comments: