finished my projects le...

Finally, I finished my projects.. today is one of my last days in Fusion... Tuesday onwards, I'll be in KM@SBM... dunno if I should consider it good or bad... I choose it and realise tat none of classmates are there.. Most of them are at ELDC... The new batch came today.. then the one tat is taking over me is also by the name of WENDY... haha... I'm pretty bored these days.. dun really know wat I should do... Today, Corbell came in wif new items.. beginning to put up the items.. really alot.. I still waiting for G-cap and Twinmos to cum in...
Sianz.....
Sianz.....
Sianz.....
I'm beginnning to miss the days where I can slack at home...

Today at JMD's debrief, Oz and Dan were saying abt the dance group thingy.. I was tinking abt it all the way home.. It was my dream.. I always wanted to say that if Dan ever formed a dance group, I will confirm join him... I told him before.. But i dunno if he still remembers.. I realli wan to join tis time.. but dunno if he will accept... Really wish to be part of it.... Wishes....

No comments: