Fallen, Stood up, fallen again...

late in school, using the com as I know my bro is back & will be using it to late night... So here I am, in school, blogging... I had alot of time.. So I went to read everyone blogs.. found out alot of things that I didn't know... Sort of.. for the past few days, I've been tinking of my purpose in life.. Wat am I doin here? I wasn't able to give myself answer.. I'm lost... I'm all by myself...

Today at Fusion....
1stly.. Fusion today hav shortage of $7.80.. That's alot... everyone of us have to pay $1.30.. 1st time... haiz... then in the afternoon, we had tis e-test... a stupid e-test.. It was really stupid... It came out alot of things that we never even study.. KAOz..... stupid e-test.. Alot of people fail lorz... Fusion was in a very upset mood after the test...

In the morning, we were really busy... And I mean busy.. Ms Cai came up at 10am.. Then we started "renovation" for Fusion... Move things here and there, clear stocks, clean shelves.. etc.. etc... Waited for the whole day for the cds to be up.. but in the end, never.. Sianz.. Then today, rearranged the display for MP3 players... Then twinmos products also never come... Sianz... dunno wat to do.. Monday is going to be another busy day again..... Just like today...

Stocks coming in.. going out... moving here, moving there... next week will be my last week at Fusion.. After that, I'll be at KM... I'll miz the fun time that we had.. those "meetings", slacking, moving stocks, learning from old batch... etc.. etc...

Was looking back to 2004 for the past few days... So many things happened.. My heart was broken... into many many pieces.. Many many times.. I'm trying to put them back into place.. I left BLC, I left YCG, I stopped going PEP, stop Poly Serve.. all at the same time... Hsiao Ling said that I let go too much at a time... Too much...

I have been waiting...
Waiting for that day to come...
It came...
But it was never the same again...
You change...
I never...
I'm still waiting...
For the day to come...
The day when I can tell others...
That u are my boyfriend again...
If u still dunno, let me tell u now...
Since the day that u left me...
I've never stop loving you...
And I mean never...

**For the someone that I specially ask u to read my blog...

I'm getting long winded.. haha.. better stop here.. I need to finish up my stuff... Will continue blogging some other days....


**Still in school struggling to finish my work** >.<

No comments: