last day in Fusion

Today is my last day in MSC Fusion... The last day, having e chance to sit together wif Brian, yiting, Zati, Bao Xian and Jie Ru, joking and gossiping... although handover is not fun at all, and i really dun like e attitude of the new batch, i was happy wif fusion... I'm sorry to Fusion for there are times when i was too insensitive to e feelings of u guys... that includes brian of cos... I'm really sorry... I guess i'm under toomuch pressure.. I really dun like the title of 'leader' when every supervisor is saying... As a leader, i muz do tis, i mus do that.. it was really too much.. So here, if i was too insensitive to ur feelings and i hurt them, sorry... I didn't mean it... I really didn't... Mayb we will still meet in our 3rd stopover... haha.. tat time,we muz really hav fun... I'll miss mt time in Fusion... listening to our "national anthem"-Jay Zhou, Qi Li Xiang... and our "school song"-Jolin's Dao Dai... hahaha...

No comments: