A project rushing day...

i just finish rushing my report... I need to submit in 2 reports by wednesday... my personal selling report and summary report...Was rushing.. Ate dinner in school, wif XX, Zati, Charlotte and Huey huey.. talked abt family and realise that actually I still love my dad... somehow...


Wat a day today.. early in the morning, when I reach Fusion, realise that the whole of Fusion is black.. wat happened?? was everyone's reaction.. Ms Cai realise when she went in to deactivated the alarm that there was a power failure... dunno since when.. but what we know is that the milk is spolit.. Yakult too and the worse was ice-cream.. it became juice.. hahaha... Wat a day... then we started counting the stocks that we have in the freezer and fridge.. then came the cleaning... haiz.... Wat a day... then Ms Cai call in the afternoon say she wans the Pansonic stuff now.. I was like HUH??? But still, I did it.. Sianz... Was very very tired....

As I was on the train, one of my collegues from 7-11 called,saying that I'm actually working today yet I dun even know... What a day... then reluctantly,I went down to work, onli came back home at 11 plus.. After finish some of my stuff, sat in front of the com till now to finish up the report.. i still haven't finish.. but I'll finish it tml... in school... I tink...

Going to sleep liao... If not tml sure "panda " eyes... Nitez people...

No comments: