finally...

I finally sat down in front of my hse com to do some stuff that I haven't been doing... Feeling extremely tired so, I'm giving a long update..

Went for JMD today... The people were different... But it was back to the time before the Cat Bs came in.. the onli girls group.. hahaha... We chat really openly... now, abit hard... everyone has something to hide abt themselves... We were really good with each other... me, ari, hong hong, qiqi, jas, suya, prisca, cindy & yvonne... now everything change... the JMD feeling is no more there... Without Jae, without Zat, with the Cat Bs, alot of comments, opinions and words were left unsaid and people were expected to understand.. Am I over sensitive or wat... I kept having the feeling tat ** is trying to crash all my friendships.... Y??? just over that person???
But still, I will never let JMD break in to small pieces.. never....

Cat As will know wat i mean.... Although we quarrel sometimes, we still maintain tat relationship there.... We will never scold each other... sometimes, we attitude but we make sure we know when to stop.. we encourage.. we comment... we open up wif the truth.. now??? wat happen?? is the JMD spirit still there?? We want to be fair... But when there are more people, things get more and more complicated.... I do wan JMD to grow... But if we grow without being close together, wat the use of growing?? We will still go back to last time... it's like in one class, there is a few groups.. then this group dun like tat group.. then where is the class unity??? it is the same tat applies...

anyway, everyone gets busy.. let pray tat we will get closer to each other and all the misunderstanding will clear.... It will clear one day... Tat's something tat I believe and I pray that it will happened....

No comments: