1st day in KM@SBM

today, 1st day in KM.. was basically slacking the whole day except when I was doin the advertisement... Qiqi taught me... thanks gal... anyway, I'm sitting at the corner of KM so my superivsors can't really see wat i'm doin...

I went to MSC just now... I'm beginning to miss Fusion.. Miss the days where we sit outside Sweet 'n' Such to talk, the time where we sit at the cashier there to hold 'meetings'... even customer cum in, we also never greet.. haha..now, too slack liao.. not use to it.. haha.. veri bored... i tink the new batch at least call me 5 times to ask me abt the products... haiz.. they really ~... haiz.... the last time when we took over, I never called Yana.. not tat i dun need her help.. but i just dun tink i wan to call her.. she is not tat friendly after all... tis new batch is too dependent on us liao... haiz... but I do hav my own opinions on the individuals... whether izzit in Value Shop, Sweet 'n' Such, Pretty Face or Fusion... there are surely to be like and dislikes...

One thing that all of us learn while working in MSC is that in a retail store, everyone work as a team, not as an individual.. I wonder how Fusion will fare in the mystery shoppers this time round... Yana's batch was 1st, we were 2nd... wat abt them?? 3rd? 1st? or last? nobody knows until it happens.. hahaha...

Anyway, tml is NYP annual Open Hse.. I performing at 2.15pm at atrium... hahahaha... muz cum watch horz..... Need to go sleep liao... if not, tml cannot wake up le.. Nitez people....

No comments: