CNY... Chinese New Year....

1st, Happy Lunar New Year to all...

It seems like everyone is blogging abt their CNY.. for me.. CNY has been okay lahz.. not much of a difference... just the clothes different... haha.. anyway... I went visiting to my grandma's hse... played mahjong there and won a little bit.. was supposed to go vanvan's hse on the 2nd day but ended up going to my another aunt's hse for visiting... haiz.. nothing much.. but tis year's CNY has a entire different feeling... 1st time. I went visiting yet not many people were there... pretty lonely.. wanted to watch a movie but no one accompany me... sian sian sian... Was trying to cheer my cousin up... she just broke up wif her boyfriend....

Everyone have 2 sides.. be it how good u are, u still hav 2 sides.. the good and bad side... one can be tolerent can be patience... but there is a limit... Everybody hav a limit... People can be good to you.. but dun take the good for granted.. nobody owns u a living.. not even ur parents... they can just give birth to you n throw u one side.. being responsible and taking care of you is b'cos they love u.. tat doesn't mean tat u can take them for granted... they might love you... but they hav the right to throw u one side and see u die... never ever take anyone for granted... be it ur parents, siblings, boyfriend, girlfriend,relatives or even frenz... especially frenz... u might not know how much they care... but it is usually those tat are not that close to you tat really care... u might not like them... they might not the same interest as you.. or u might just happen to know them thru ur frenz... they are the ones who will really care when something happens to you... u might not know if they did help u.. cos they usually will not let u know... but u can be assure that they are always praying for u....

I've been taking people for granted.. it is until wat i heard from one of my best friend wat some of my frenz hav done for me but i never knew... I was treatin them wif cold shoulders.. but now i know who really really care... I was treating some frenz wif courtesy yet they treat me as if i owe them a living...

Dun ever take people for granted.. No one owe you a living...

No comments: