Chingay- Parade of Dreams...

*I woke up at 1 plus today, onli realise tat it was 1 plus when my mum woke me up and told me she going to work le then i ask her for the time..*

Yesterday... Chingay Parade..
Really had fun yesterday... 2nd yr at Chingay.. different from last year.. the group of people change.. wif few remaining.. Me, Xiang Ming, Ari, Emily, Cindy, Prisca, Jas, Qiqi and Li Feng.. the rest, not there tis year... the rest, all 1st timers ba.. except mayb for DAn and ZAto.. they were there on the Singaporre Ondo that yr.. ZAto never perform tis yr.. he was there as a photogrpaher... DAn perform tis yr... basically, we all had fun.. We met in sch at mac at 1.. suppose to be 1 lahz.. but i met Gin then we went orchard to collect sumthing before heading to sch in cab.. reached school at abt.. 1 plus.. but i wasn't then latest.. E latest was XM... then we proceed to blk S to board the bus tat Mr Han book for us... 40 seater.. we chat all the way there.. and play Dai dee... we reach JAS in no time..

Time for preparation... We went into a stage of preparation.. Went to change.. then Sensei put on the make up for us... glitter, face paint, etc... at the blink of an eye, we were boarding the bus to orchard for chingay parade... when i boarded the bus, i was askin Anna wat to put on my hand.. then Xiang Ming suggested to put on the words of the song, Otokichi Beat in Hiragana.... I objected at 1st.... but in the end still put lahz... so he happily did the wording... but i accidentally smerged it.. so he hav to save it by puting a little bit more on after we got down the bus lahz..

At Orchard....
After he finish wif the right hand, i ask him to tink of sumthing to help me write on the left hand.. then in the end, he wrote Chingay... a bit ugly lahz.. then at abt 10 mins later, Prisca came over to talk.. then she oso wan to design then let her do lorz.. then in the end, she and xiang ming were busying testing all sorts of things on my left hand.. dotz... In the midst of their drawing, thoughts of my kor filled my mind... dunno y.. but he filled my mind.. although he did happi while i did yukata, we still had fun... Times when we talked and play together... (I really miss him.. thank God he is cuming back on the 5th..) I almost cried... but still, manage to control... hehehe... anyway, all the way, we were having fun... then it started... Chingay- Parade of Dreams.. were dancing and dancing and dancing.. So high... We were having fun... although the route was long, we weren't really tired.. on the way back to JAS, we were waving at almost anyone tat we saw on e road.. dotz...

Back at JAS..
We ate and drink, watch the video, took pics and change.. then left... we oso collected our chingay tee... so nice.. together wif a handachief and a pack of tissue.. I left at abt 11 plus... left together wif Anna and Gin... mysteriously, Fiona and Meiling dissappeared... so we left lahz.. Anna took bus while me and Gin share cab.. Reach home at abt.. 12... i tink..

At home..
home sweet home.. took pics of my hand... bath, ate... then came online.. chatted abit wif my kor... was so happy when i heard tat he is cuming back on March 5th... booked him for a time slot... but he never say whether when he free.... Kor... of you free to see tis blog, oso go see the one entitled my dream... then went to sleep.. till tis morning... sorry.. it's afternoon 1 plus...

Today..
Basically, i slack at home today... was supposed to go up to my aunt's hse... cos my cousin's son celebrating his 1 yr old's b'dae today... Happy B'dae to Bensel....but never go up.. lazy... but i going out later... wif vanvan... going to eat roti prata...

got to go bath.. if not later sure late.... Byez...

No comments: