my life....

veri long never update le.. was really busy wif my TEP projects at KM. Had to rush out my creative project which was due on Mon... then oso, rushed out the E-AES for my supervisor, Ms Wendy Sim... Well, I thought it was finished le.. then she called and ask us to change more things. haiz... then we finished it and hand to her yesterday, thought nothing more le then we will be veri veri free. But.. she called again today, saying that she wan everything to be done for CRMCC... haiz.. she give me the wrong zip disc somemore.. then cannot do.. then cannot find her too... Anyway, tis will be my last week at KM... Next week onwards, I'll be at MRC.. still e same.. not much changes.. Sianz....

I still rushing my summary reports for tis stopover.. haven't finish yet... but i dun feel like doing... so sianz... when will it FINISH???? I still hav the MMD project, E-AES for CRMCC and other stuff.... BUSY BUSY BUSY.... i might be going back to work again... no money le.. really dun wish to work.. but i tink i hav too if i wan to continue to spend money the way i'm doin it now... I keep spending.... haiz..

One thing... Kor is cuming back on the 5th... he will be joining us for JMD from the 9th.... so good.... I miss him... Some how... I dunno how to put it... life has been really busy... realy lousy and really bad... hope it gets better as the week goes...

See ya...

No comments: