new changes in my life...

well.. changes always happens... but these are some of the major changes lahz.. And my opinion and comments on it lorz..

1stly.. My last stopover.. MRC...
It is not that bad after all... Seeing Ms tan... Cos i dun really see her lahz.. I hav been on field trips.. So dun really see her.. Then whenever I see her.. She is quite a joker lorz.. She like to ask funny andmeaningless qns sometimes.. But she is still quite nice lorz.. At least for now lahz... Had been busy since I entered MRC.. Doin the NTUC food fare project.. Busy wif the field trips and report.. Also.. MMD.. date due: 21th March..

2ndly, JMD..
Recently.. Or shld I sae last wednesday.. Danny stepped down as the president.. handing over to Steve, the new president... Shu Herng, the new V-President... Somehow... I would sae lahz.. Things are going to be different lorz.. Really different.. If u ask me.. Well, I would sae I prefer the old one lorz.. I meant teh really old one.. When Danny 1st took over.. before Cat B came in... Yah.. tat period was my favourite time.. Although frequent scoldings.. But tat was the best performance and practice time I ever had.. We really enjoyed... Things were different then...

From last time.. till now.. the presidents that I knew..
1st: Vivien aka Wawa
2nd: Ezzat aka Zat, Zato
3rd: Danny aka Dan
4th: Steve...

If i never remember wrongly.. tink steve is the 5th one.. there shld be another one b4 Wawa if I'm not wrong.. I shall not sae anything abt the situation then.. But when it was during Zat and Dan's time tat I joined JMD.. And I really enjoyed myself.. Now, we and them dun even hav a common topic...

3rdly.. Sakuran Club..
Major handover...
New President: Kianz
V-Presidents: Qiang Long, Sharon and Calvin
Others: Xing Yong.. I can't remember his post.. then got some is I dunno de.. oso can't remember their names.. But all AAA de.. no JMD (except division head lahz)...
End...

So many things.. people change.. things change.. For better or for worse depends on how u see it lorz...
Sometimes I see it in the negative way.. sometimes positive.. depends...

2 comments:

~HiiRaGi~ said...

just keep cool and remember what I've said, "What makes a good leader is not just only how capable the leader is, but the support and hard work that its members give to him / her."

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Chill Wendy~
Dan

~HiiRaGi~ said...

just keep cool and remember what I've said, "What makes a good leader is not just only how capable the leader is, but the support and hard work that its members give to him / her."

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Chill Wendy~