Mix feelings...

I was gald that he is back home safety. I was praying for him all the way when he was in KL... but now, the moment he is back, he started scolding me again and again.. Y??? i was really looking forward for his return.. but now, I wish that he is not there anymore... like just now, he said he cuming to fetch me.. then i ask him whether waiting for him in front or behind the bus stop. he said behind..then when he reached, he called again... (he was waiting at the entrance of the car park).. he scolded me saying," dun you know where is the car park entrance?" I was so angry.. then he came back, he continue scolding say wat if i dun wan to eat, ask my mum dun cook... then i wanted to reply him.. I never say i dun wan to eat okay.. can't i eat later..... but i never reply.. i just kept quiet.. he dun understand.. when he wasn't ard, things were really fine... Really.. now tat he is back, i dun wan to face him... I really dun wan to face him...

Indeed, i was happy that he is back... but now, the happiness is no longer there... y?? I really hav mix feelings for tis person tat i call "Dad"..... goood and bad... one side, i wish he is there.. pray for his safety cos he is my dad.. then, I wish tat he could hav stop all the scoldings..... Really....

No comments: