suddenly I feel like crying.. Crying not b'cos I'm sad.. but b'cos there are too many things happening at the same time... I read Zati's blog saying that she cut herself 42 times in 6 weeks.. Wat's happening.. She was really happy when she went out wif us.. But i have totally no idea wat is in her heart.. how much pain she is suffering her mum left..

All I could do is to be there for her when she need me.. I promise.. I will always be there for you.. I will never understand the pain when ur own mother have to leave you.. I will never understand e pain.. But i wish i could feel it too... So many things are happening.. So many of my frenz are telling me that they wan to die.. That includes myself... But i knew it is wrong....

God.. wat hav tis world tat u hav created become??? A world of nonsense?? God saved all of us... U were always there for me when i needed u the most... thanks..

My prayer for all...
God, you are always there for me when i need u.. even when i don't need u, even when i didn't bother abt you, u were there for me.. thanks.. u were the one that really shared my life.. Even though i didn't feel comfortable wif them, u made me comfortable in where ever I went... thanks.. Lord, I pray.. that u will save all of us in tis world..

Lord, I pray.. for Vanvan, for Xiu Xian, for Zu Xian, for Zati, for Huey Huey, for Evelyn, for charlotte, for karen.. for all my frenz out there... that u will keep them safe and ur peace will be wif them... that no matter what happen, ur miracles will happened.. U will always solve the problems for them that.. no matter wat happen, u will bless them like how u hav blessed me.. thanks....

AMEN...

No comments: