Another field trip... another day...

Another day for Field trip.. Today, went to Outram Park MRT station...
As usual, counted the traffic, walked around.. did the usual..
End of field trip update..

I'm really bored today.. so decided to do a questionaire to see if any of u can answer.. It's just some simple questions.. I'll post the answers on Mon.. Mean while, can tagged ur answers.. And on Mon, cum back ans see if u really know me tat well...

1) When is my b'dae?
2) What is my CCA? (alot of people shld know)
3) Where do I stay?
4) Which is my class? BM0325(BE), BM0326(BF), BM0327(BG) or BM0328 (BH)?
5) How many brothers do I have? Izzit one or two?
6) What is the issue abt me tat makes me veri veri upset?
7) Who is my best friend?
8) What is my horoscope?
9) Where is favourite place for lunch?
10) Who do I usually lunch wif???

End of qns..

End of blogging.. Well... Will blog the ans on Mon.. See ya.. Happy guessing..

No comments: