tinking abt my character, myself and my attitude..

Today, after sch, Huey Huey was suppose to go dinner wif me.. Oso, at the same time, I need to pass a cd to Evelyn.. So we met at Atrium...In the end, Huey Huey left 1st.. She left wif Mei Yi.. I was like "Hello..U are suppose to wait for me lorz.. and we will hav dinner together".. After she left, Charlotte came.. then we left too.. Was kind of upset lorz..

Then when i almost reachin home.. Then realise that I never bring my keys... So went over to my mum's workplace to get the keys from her...

On the way there, I was tinkin abt wat a person i hav been.. I was tinkin abt wat other people have said... I realise tat I dun really mean anythin to anyone... Everyone hav a important someone in their heart.. But me? I dunno... I do hav people who are important to me.. But am I important to them? Tinkin abt tat, I was kind of upset wif myself for not being able to make myself worthy of God's love... or even anyone's love and care...

Seeing my aunt so happy wif boyfriend, seeing everyone being so happy wif their the other half.. I was like... "Wendy.. Wat the H~~~ are u doin in tis world?" I couldn't gave myself an answer.. I wan to dance.. But somehow, I wasn't satisfied wif myself.. I wish to sing.. but my singing sux..Haiz.... I gave my love and people treat it like grass.. Stepped on it then realise tat it's grass, stepped even harder... My heart was broken into pieces.. Time heals.. Does it really heals everything tat u hav lost?

No comments: