20th March 2005, 23.37pm

Today is bascially a rotting day.. I stayed at home the whole day.. Not going anywhere simply b'cos I am bored of the world... I stayed at home to watch TV the whole day.. Till abt 8plus when my bro left for camp then i on the computer to do my Flash..

I finally at the 3rd scene.. Which I tink would be my 2nd last scene ba.. Still haven't do storyboarding.. Haiz.. Presentation on 24th Mar (thurs)... Sianz... One thing to congratulate myself is tat I'm presenting to Mr Fuan.. Yeah..

Yesterday I was oso rotting at home, cos no JMD ma.. Then stay at home lorz.. Dun feel like going out.. Basically, tat's abt it..

FRIDAY
Last performance for Put 'em up.. We are not going to perform le.. Just like Say e Word.. We went thru ups and down wif tat song.. Is a bit sad.. Perform it on the SEG Nite, staging the SEG idols.. Leon and Brendy got into Finals.. And guess wat? Leon got Champion and Brendy got 2nd-runner up.. 1st runner up was a malay guy.. He can sing well too.. they sang beautiful songs..

Despite the happiness, sumthing sad came up in my mind.. To you:"Y did u treat me wif cold shoulders? Whenever I ask u if there is sumting wrong, u sae no.. when i ask u if u wan to do tis or tat, ur ans is always no.. Am i being too busybody to the extend tat u hate me? Am i getting on ur nerves? If I am, tell me and I promise I'll stay away from u like I stayed away from Him... Tell me.. I really wan to know..."
I dun like to be treat as a fool.. I really dun.. Dun treat me like a fool.. It hurts..

Frenz dun cheat.. dun lie.. they are always ready to tell e truth..
I know i can trust u wif my secrets.. But y can't u trust me wif urs? Jus b'cos of wat has happened in e past? Then let me tell u again.. I'm not the kind of person who will bother abt people who dun like me in the past.. I dun see a need to fall back into the same hole for a 2nd time..
I dun wan to lost frenz the way i lost them in Secondary school... I cherish everyone of my frenz.. I dun wish to lose any...And u are one of my good frenz..so I dun wish to lose u..

Just like the song tat Brendy sang:

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me
Why is my reflection someone I don't know
Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside

Although I really dunno how u feel.. I really hope tat I can always be ur friend.. And like wat people always sae: Friends Forever..

I always believe tat there is such a thing call Friends Forever.. No matter for how long u never contact tat person, u will forever be in tat's person heart.. And tat part of the heart can never be replaced by any other person or happenings..B'cos u already left a footstep in tat person's heart.. And u left a footsteo in My heart

No comments: