Got to work later.. at 1pm.. So here i am, sitting in my bro's room..Blogging..
Last few days would hav been happier if not for wat happen on wednesday.. I believe tat some people know wat I'm talkin abt for I did tell some of them... And most of them agree wif me...

~A promise tat I made: "I'll never leave JMD no matter wat happens..."~

I agree tat places change.. people change too.. For better or for worst.. It depends on how u see the situation... For me, it became worst...
I'm totally new to the environment.. As if like it's my 1st time there.. But it's not.. I've been there since I entered Poly..

Dan said,"What makes a good leader is not just only how capable the leader is, but the support and hard work that its members give to him / her."

Itsuki said,"We must give him time.. He just took over.."

Perhaps... I shld wait.. We'll see... let's see how things goes b4 I made a decision..

~Promises are really hard to keep~
~Kor, I might break my promise.. Sorry.. I am not able to keep to the promise tat I made to you~

No comments: