A boring day...

Izzit good to do things faster? When you do fast, then for the rest of the time, nothing to do... Then when u do slow, they say u inefficience.. haiz.. so sian.. I finish before he ask then he got nothing for me to do le.. haiz.. then i ended up hav to slack lorz.. sian..

Then e server down somemore... haiz.. I'm bored.. I veri veri bored... haiz... kindly, someone.. please give me something to do.. thanks... I'm tired.. Adrian will be on leave on monday... then Benedict would be back.. izzit good or bad.. I oso dunno...

Oh ya.. did I mention?? Today is my handsome's supervisor: Adrian's Birthday... Me and Lynn, my colleague, we brought a card for him... hahaha... he is the most handsome in my office...

Let's talk about my office's pple..
Moses: veri cool.. dun smile de...
Adrian: e most good lookin de...
Benedict: my supervisor... veri friendly...
Anthony: My boss... quite ok lahz.. but dun really talk..

Alright.. I shall end here b4 pple start coming back.. they still enjoying Adrian's surprise party.. which wasn't really a sureprise after all..

Adrian, Happy Birthday...
Remain handsome forever...

No comments: