Another day in office

Since I'm free enough to blog, no need me to say, u pple oso know tat I mus be quite free lahz..
In fact, I am waiting for my supervisor, Adrian to find out e problem from my e other supervisor, Rik... haha...

A little updates..
Currently, I hav 3 supervisors..

- Benedict (on reservist tis week)
- Adrian (quite good lookin..)
- Rik (Cacausian)

Well well.. All of them are nice people.. Not b'cos they are good lookin.. but they are really nice people.. I'm helping out here and there with most things.. but my main job is to to Data Cleaning.. Finally, things are starting up..

Yah.. like I say, now, I'm pretty free.. tat's y I'm here blogging.. Knocking off work soon.. in another 1 hr and 10mins time..

Tml would be another busy day. I would be starting on Data Cleaning tml.. hopefully.. tml got JMD.. would be a session of talking.. by Danny...

*Dan, if u are reading tis, I want e Natsu's photos.. send me or burn for me.. thanks..*

I will update wat happen during tml's JMD on thurs ba...
Gtg.. my boss callin me le.. hehe...

Good day pple..

No comments: