Last piece of words... mayb, mayb not...

Yesterday, suppose to be a good day.. but it ended veri veri badly... Real bad...
In the morning, I was carrying so much things to school... shoes, comics, clothes... So many things..
Reach school at about 1005.. thought that i was late... sure die.. in the end, I was still early.. as I had a presentation later (entre presentation, also e last presentation for tis sem.. haha), I went to change at 1035.. still, not many people was there... onli after I change finish, Itsuki arrived.. haiz.. but i had to go..
*Notice tat He looked like something bad happened...* But he wouldn't sae, so i didn't bother...
haiz...

Generally, the entre presentation went well.. the judges were happy... serious.. they look quite happy with wat we have done.. but i wasn't happy with myself.. somehow lahz.. those people that work with me through the project would know lahz...

Went back to JMD.. change back into the training attire than started dancing... They learn like 4 sequences lorz.. so fast... ASked meiling to teach me the 4 sequences.. I couldn't even coordinate lorz... -_-" My dancin sucks... haiz.... Tried my best to catch up.. In the end manage to lahz.. But through e practise.. I was stressed lahz.. everyone was good except me.. haiz... still have alot to catch up.. haiz..

Then left to change once again.. cos meeting Huey and Edmund with his buddy, Richard @ orchard for movie... Met them at Orchard MRT... They were late for half an hour... Dotz.. (Oh ya.. we met Zuzz, XX and Zati there too.. They goin Far EAst).. After meeting, we went Lido... saw Bugs Me Not.. (Brendy.. The show not bad wat.. Quite funny...)... But something unhappy happened.. I shall not go into details... Its between me, edmund and Huey.. and it shall remain tat way... then when we were back at bedok, I told him.. Finally..

(I wanted him to know how I felt.. I believe he understand.. He was trying to tell me something.. but I didn't give hime chance... I regretted it.. I am giving the chance now.. But i tink it's too late... I'm veri sorry that I didn't give u the chance yesterday.. If u happen to read tis.. pls.. call me.. tell me...)

Can someone tell me what to do?? I'm confused, lost... I want to know.... Can someone help me? Why did things turned out tis way? Mayb I shouldn't hav said those things.. but if given another chance, I would have listen to you.. Pls, all i need is another chance.. pls...

I guess, it would be better if I was dead.. then all these would not happened... Supper didn't cure it too... But if given another chance, I still would say this to you "I love you". I know it's not easy.. but if u are happy this way... then i shall leave it this way....

Before anything happen after tis, I'll sae tis before its too late.. To all my frenz, once or now... I'll love you all... And if my life permits, I would love to be ur frenz again... thanks for everything.. I know that one time or another, I irritates you.. but from the bottom of my heart, thanks.... *Muacks* (Dun worry.. I wouldn't kill myself.. But there wuld be a period of time, before i become normal again..)

No comments: