What a disappointment I am..

It seems like years since I last blog.. haha.. Alot of things has been happening in my life.. Of cos, got ups and downs.. Let me start wif the most recent de ba..

JMD...
Had a little audition for the Bon Ordori performance that wednesday.. Dun ask me y.. but my heart and mind jus wasn't there... When i went in, and learned, I swear i remembered.. but i jus couldn't do it.. I dun blame anyone.. I jus blame myself..
I'm damn disappointed wif myself that I did so badly.. Even before the results was announced, I knew that I was out.. serious.. I knew it...
But when I heard from Dan "All the seniors are selected but Wendy" At that instance, I ...... Everything crashed.. ALthough he said that still, everyone will learn it, it didn't really take much effect on me.. I dun blame anyone, I jus blame myself.. Sad...

School & projects..
School is okay.. Things are back on track.. Lots of Projects deadlines to meet.. been really busy rushing projects... Has been spending lots of time in front of my computer typing,reading, editing and stuff.. Lots of things to do.. Sometimes, I jus wished that my group mates dun jus MIA... So sickening when u wan to find them, no matter whether u call them, sms them or msn them, u can jus never locate them.. haiz.. anyway, exam is coming... Then would be IPP then another sem then guaduation.. Time really flies..

Life...
Well, things are still getting on fine.. Except for one thing.. I actullly removed my tag board b'cos of some stupid f***ing idoit who rode those stupid comments... Other than tat, things hav been ok... I borrowed VCDs from Xiao Hui, comics from Jun Xian... busy relaxing.. haha...

*If this piece of blog actually bothers you, I'm sorry.. but I'm jus bloggin what I feel. I hav no intention to blame anyone.. I jus blame myself for not being able to perform how I expected myself to.. Sorry to those who were disappointed by me...*

No comments: