Got post after tis..... pls read....
--------------------------------------------------

The True You

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more open with you.
With respect to money, you are a bit stingy.
You think good luck depends on maintaining good relationships with others.
The hidden side of your personality tends to be satisfied to care for things with a minimal amount of effort.
You have a tendency to overdo things, but basically you value your friendships highly.
When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you don't have any particular type in mind, but you are inclined to look for someone who will say yes when you ask him / her out.


--------------------------------------------------

Today, my 19th birthday.. supposedly.. I'm to be happy.. in fact, I was happy.. abt 10 mins before, I still was.. I was happy to receive presents from qiqi, cindy, prisca, jas & ari cum evelyn, karen, charlotte, huey and zati. I was happy to receive those smses... I was happy to go shoppin wif my mummy and got my 2nd pair of converse..
-------------------------------------------------
but when i read my tag board, everything was spoilt.. everything was spolit.. I knew i offended some people.. but who the FUCK said tat?? Sorry if i sound really bad.. but since tat person scold me bitch, i dun tink i hav to sound tat nice right..
--------------------------------------------------

ALright people.. I'm still ok.. I will still live my days... hahahaha.....
Happy birthday to Bao Xian and Peiling too...

No comments: