things happening..

First updates... JMD..
JMD internal conflict has been sort of solved.. we had a feedback yesterday.. everything is supposed to be back to normal i guess...
Yesterday, i had a chat... now i know wat we had been thinking.. i told tat person how i felt.. we managed to solve the problem somehow... I dunno if wat i said actually had hurt him.. If I hav, here, I apologise.. Sorry.. There were indeed many happenings yesterday... No matter happy or not, It has been over... Lets move forward together.. no matter izzit JMG or the juniors... Ganbettta ne... JMD spirit is alive once again....

~JMD Rox~



2ndly... school..
Many people has been askin me why I never talk wif her anymore... Honestly, I dunno the answer.. Mayb I shld sae... I dun really wan to know e answer... But, once again, if I hurt u.. I'm sorry.. Sometimes, I really dun mean it.. U might not see tis i believe... But i dun hav the courage to say sorry in front of you... but you still stand a place in my heart.. Although i dunno wat is goin on in class cos i hav been missing class or even after class.. i believe, I still stand a place in ur heart too.. If there is anything, u need a listening ear, u need someone to be there for you, call me, I'll be there for you... I might not be able to catch up wif class.... but i will try my best... I will pass all these modules.. no matter how hard it is, I'll still try my best...



3rdly, myself..
Due to all the unhappiness these days, I guess my temper has been quite bad.. Quite a number of innocent people got it.. I'm sorry for my bad temper these days... I felt really horrible inside.. It's like... inside is tearing apart... Things are not as good as it looks outside.. After the alone session yesterday.. I felt better.... Much better i guess.. Anyway, things are on the right track le...



People, dun worry too much.. Wendy is back to her happy-go-lucky days... Thanks to all those who had given me the advices, the comforting statements, the smiles, the care, the concern, the words, the hugs and the shoulders... thanks.... You are remembered...

~Happy Memories~
~Wendy~

No comments: