why do people change so fast????

It has been jus 1 semester.. and tat is how fast people change... i would sae... i change le oso ba...

I guess it jus take people like over a weekend to change.. sometimes even jus over the night... nowadays, people change really fast... I guess it apply to me too ba..
today, I can be really nice to you.. but tml.. I might jus ignore you.. So tempermental... isn't it??


recently.. alot of things happened.. Misunderstandings, miscommunication.. and even... misleading answers.. not onli between groups of people.. but between 2 friends that were once veri close.. and nobody has the courage to ask the other party what actually happened, yet... we are veri veri veri veri keen to know exactly wat has happened...


being honest, sometimes, i dunno tat i actually offended somebody.. I really dunno... here, saying to all those readers out there... If I really offended someone.. kindly tell me.. so tat i can apologise.. I'm really sincere abt that... I dun wish to be kept in the dark.. I'll feel weird if you suddenly turned against me..

To people tat I have hurt.. accidentally... I'm sorry... Quoting from Ashley: "Wendy.. you are really stubborn.." I'm admiting.. I'm indeed stubborn at times.. to the extend tat i hurt people unknowingly.. to the extend tat i might hav offended people.. to the extend tat I might hav cos misunderstandings between people...

People Change... But I never thought that our friendship would change.

I thought tat my relationship with you would never change.. I never thought tat you would jus dump me aside... I thought tat our friendship can withstand this kind of test.. I never thought tat our friendship would end jus b'cos u grew closer to someone else... i thought our friendship would be a long lasting one.. I never thought things would end tis way.. I thought u were my closest friend despite our differences...

We might share different thoughts but we argue..
We might share different perceptions on matters but we could always talk it out...
We might live different lives but we could always throw away the differences....
We might think differently but we always manage to compromise....
We might have different friends but we never interrupt each other making friends...
We might not like each other friends but we will never critise each other friends.....
We might not like that fact tat we are different but we will compromise with the differences....
We might be living worlds apart but we would always find a chance to go out together.....
We might be the ones tat people would never thought that we would be such close but we prove them wrong....
We might be not tat close anymore but memories are always intact...
We might not talk anymore, not sit together anymore, not gossip together anymore, not discuss anymore. not shopping together anymore, not eating together anymore... to the extend tat we might not be even friends anymore.....

MEMORIES WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART.. I will forever remember tat I once have a friend like you, who cared, who shared, who showered me with care and concern, who eat together, laugh together and have fun together....

FRIENDS FOREVER....

No comments: