finally back in action...

To people who are concern.. I'm back with JMD le.. no worries.. I will be there for practise except on saturdays due to work committment...
I know many of you were wondering why i haven't been appearing for JMD many sessions... Here is a little information... There has been some problems in me that I was trying to solve myself... Also, i had some infections on my legs.. so was takin care of my legs carefully..
For the other reasons.. I'll leave it confidential.. onli those i told were known lahz...

Recently, there has been problems in JMD itself.. "Internal Conflict" is the term i would use to describe it... Somehow.. things didn't turn up right... Well.. usin a more direct term, Seniors VS Juniors... actually.. it should be Seniors VS ~~ I am not commenting on anything.. Like wat Ari say... We, seniors jus wan to know wat the ~ is goin on... We want to know why... We wan to clear up tis mess tat has been created by the "so called" somebody... I dun wan to know the motive... i dun wan to know her objectives.. I jus to clear tis stupid shit of mess to lighten the burden of Steve, Shu Herng, Dan and Itsuki...

Actually... most of us know the reason... but i guess biased did play a part ba.. Everyone is biased... But why? have any of my readers ever wondered y tis person or tis group of people dislike you so much? Hav u ever give it a thought... Izzit ur actions? ur attitudes? ur behaviors? or izzit b'cos of something tat u said?? Dun b'cos tis person dislike you or said/did something not nice then u decided to take revenge.. tis is nonsense... Dun be stupid lorz... If everyone take revenge, when will tis end??

JMD must hav the team spirit in order to continue in NYP.. JMD needs the spirit.. not jus among ur own batch.. we need the spirit as a whole of JMD.. both seniors and juniors.. But b4 there can be team spirit.. there mus be understanding between the 2 groups.. Izzit possible to talk it out? So someone has anyway out to this.. Example: hav a discussion session like we use to, talk to the someone tat we tink has a problem wif the rest, etc etc.. someone pls give some suggestions so tat we can quickly solve tis...

As for now, let's jus pray tat the somebody would jus kindly leave us alone... and continue wif wat has to be done.. stop creating misunderstanding.... lastly...
~JMD always stay in my heart~
~JMD and JMG rulz~
~JMD Rox~
~JMD will never fall~
~INTRUDERS... GET OUT OF JMD... YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE... GET OUT~

No comments: