Happy Mothers' Day to all e mothers in tis world...

haven't been bloggin for some time.. Had been busy wif work, study and etc...

If u people ever notice, i have been skipping JMD for awhile... There are several reasons contributing to my skipping of JMD..
1stly, I dun tink I'm even needed there.. Thought tat I was really extra there and since I'm causing some people to be unhappy while I'm there, might as well i dun go right..
2ndly, I really need a rest for my legs...
3rdly, slackin for 5hrs in sch is really horrible... and i cannot go home.... (waste bus fare, waste time, waste energy... then jus go home for less then 2 hrs then need to come back to sch).. yet, i cannot find anything to do in school..
4th, I need some time to adjust to the people and the environment...


I dunno when i will have the courage to go back.. it seems tat if I am not there, they are happier... then why shld i go back to make them unhappy again??

CAN SOMEONE KINDLY GUIDE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO???

haiz.. anyone can help, kindly either post a comment or leave a msg on the tag.. thanks..

No comments: