changes...

2nd typing...

I am upset over changes... I really am.. I tried everything that I can do.. but u jus refuse to cooperate.. We were once good pals.. but now? Jus b'cos i made new friends and u made too??? I thought our friendship would last.. But it didn't... It's beginning to fade.. Can't u feel it?? U dun bother abt how i feel anymore.. U dun bother abt me anymore... I dun wish to lose u as a friend...








New friends made: Evelyn, Karen, Charlotte, Zati, Huey Huey, Vanessa, Zu Xian, Xiu Xian, Si Miao, Jia Yu, Yuan Hong, Brian and many many more.. Colleagues, MSC mates, supervisors at IM, Pretty Face, Value Shop, Sweet & Such, Friends, Lifestyle and of cos, Fusion. Also, colleagues, teammates and supervisor at KM and MRC... I oso got to know some people better.. What kind of people they really are..


WHAT IS THIS WORLD BECOMIN TOO??????
~Sob Sob~

No comments: