everybody is doing it...

these few days, notice tat alot of people change their blogskin.. I did, Dan did, Itsuki did.. Selphie also did... We all change our blogskins... Go take a look...

Anyway, hav been on block leave... for the 1st 4 days, all i hav been doin is wake up, on com, stay in front of my com for almost the whole day... then on the fifth day, went to my bro's hse to look after my nephew.... He is so CUTE.... Will be goin up again tml... Then on the sat and sun... I was working... Work OT somemore.... Then oso. first day went for movie.... oso wed i went movie.. but with different people... Mon, I went wif Huey.. Then wed, wif Zati and Charlotte...hahaha.. Watch so much movie in a week..

Wendy's Movie Review
The Eye 10
It's not bad... Jus a little lame.. dun really hav a story... jus saying how they wanted to stop but couldn't stop.. About how lovin a couple is... Really not bad... Not a bad show to watch if you really dun wan to watch anything else...

The Pacifier
A good show to watch... A bit funny... A story abt how a family where the parent is away and the police comes and take over as a baby sitter... Quite a nice show... If u dunno wat show to choose, choose tis and u will not regret watching...

~ End of Movie Review~

Basically, I hav quite a boring yet good week... This week, I am back in MRC.. on a monday morning, I hav presentation.. But it was pushed to the afternoon... But I broke my heels... I broke the strap in front.. Thanks to Qiqi for accompanying me to AMK to buy heels... thanks... Spend extra money today to but heels... Sianz.. But anyway, I claiming back the travel expenses from MRC for the NTUC project which amounted to abt 26 bucks... Also can claim for the drink expense.. $2 per person per trip.. I have 7 trips.. which makes it $14.. Total: $40..... extra income for the month... then my 7-eleven pay is abt $200 tis month.. Total, $240.. after paying $100 for phone bill.. $100 for contact lenses.. left 40.. haiz....

No comments: