Life is so fragile...

Today, when on my way to school... I saw a fire accident.. saw 3 fire engines... trying to save as many lives as possible... Life is so fragile.. sometimes.. we can't even do anything to save ourselves from the mess that we have done.... Y?



When i was havin lunch today, Huey got angry over the matter that we were teasing her wif De Wang... She jus walked off.. I was upset and at the same time, worried.. Dunno y.. but i admit that I treasure her as my good friend... I sat outside level 4 to tink.. oso, I called Eugene.... We talked.. and he said tat do i hav anyone tat I hate.. And he meant really hate.. not those that u dislike.. but hate... I didn't know wat he meant..



His definition of hate: When u hate someone, u wouldn't wan to see tat person.. u wouldn't wan anything to do wif tat person.. not even like keeping the contact numbers in ur phone.. U wouldn't wan any of ur friends to hav contact wif tat person too... so u will actually say everything tat is bad abt her...



my answer: I do dislike people.. But i never hate them.. Not even when they did sumthing extremely wrong to me.. I never hate them... I do dislike them... But not hate.. cos no matter what they did or how i dislike them, I still keep their numbers.. I might not call them.. might not wan to see them.. might not talk to them... but i still remember who they are, and i still keep their numbers.. no matter how much i dislike them, I still tink of them as my frenz..



I might dislike u.. but u are still in my heart.. u still stands a place... in my heart and in my phone.. i might ignore u.. i might sae u when u are wrong.. i might critise u... but when u did something good, something honourable.. I will still clap.. b'cos u are good.. I'm not the kind tat once i dislike u, no matter how good u are, i will sae u are not good.. If u are good, I will say u are good..



Good Day, My frenz...

No comments: