18 Apr 2005...

I watched the charity show today.. Was really touched and i made a call of donation... I was wondering if I ever get a disease, would i be as brave as them to continue living... I believe, I would asked to be put to sleep.. U might ask y.. But to me, I dun wan to be a burden to anyone.. I dun wan my loved ones to hav extra burden of lookin after me.. At least if i die, they are able to go and look for someone else, to lead a new life once again.. So here is my say.. if in future, something happen to me, tat cause me to be a burden to anyone, remember tis blog: I wan to be put to sleep... not tat i wan to be selfish.. but i dun wish my love ones to suffer wif me.. I wan them to enjoy life to the fullest...

I was can't help wondering if being too nice was a problem.. I tried my best to communicate.. but people still tink i'm fakin it.. Trying too hard to be their friend.. Why? I'm really sincere to be a good friend... Mayb i should jus stay away.. or mayb b'cos I'm dun deserve any friends... Which is the one??? Let me know if you wan me to stay away...

No comments: