today...

Current time: 8 mins to 2am..
Current chore: Going to slp..


Sakuran Camp ended today.. I didn't go tis year due to some family matters.. then today, I worked.. Thought tat the camp should hav been fun.. (Read Dan's and Gin's blogs..) But unfortunatly.. There were some injuries during the captain's ball game on Itsuki and some AAA pple.. Last yr's camp oso got injuries.. tis yr oso.. Mayb captain's ball is quite dangerous... izzit?


i miss the "who dares" game.. where we basically ran around the whole sch to find the clues to the next one.. tat's nice isn't it... we were the 1st team to complete it if i never remember wrongly.. can't really remember whose team i was in.. i onli remember my team got Dan... then oso remember how we make kimono wif newspaper last year.. was really fun.. Last yr camp was really fun.. I believe tis yr camp is oso veri veri fun right pple?


Anyway.. I've got a new friend.. actually is my new colleague (dunno if got spell correct anot..) A malay oso... didn't hav a chance to work wif her.. dunno y.. anyway, heard tat she is quite a nice ger... Anyway, I saw Amos today.. jus got to know tat he actually picked up smokin le.. was pretty upset wif tat.. I dun like it in simple.. Did i ever mention, all my colleagues are Malay... except for me and another chinese auntie.. Among my colleagues, there is a couple, a pair of mother and daughter, sisters and oso, brothers... My colleagues are all veri nice.. we chat, laugh and work together.. sometimes we tease each other too... Wat a nice environment..

Well, goin to sleep le.. hav a good day pple...
~Note: Mus remember to buy Zati's sushi tml morning..~

No comments: