Life...

Started new sem le.. My new status, NYP, Yr 3 1st Sem... TEP ended last fri, had a fun time celebrating end of TEP wif Pizza, wif my MRC mates and Ms Tan.. didn't manage to take photos wif all.. but some.. Well, I did somehow, enjoy my time in MRC... Although I didn't see e results of my team's project, I'm still glad to know tat the NTUC people were glad to see e work.. Somehow, some sense of achievements... I'm really thankful for everyone tat helped us...

Especially Ms Tan.. Of cos, my team mates were the critical people tat contributed...

Firstly, the leader: Nisha.. she was a great leader....
Then, Cherilyn.. She never complained when she was given work..
of cos, Jonathan.. Who oso never complained..
then we hav Brian, the reports editor.. Vomited blood till his whole shirt turned RED..
followed by Xiao Yun and Dion, who never fails to entertain us..
then e drawer, Yang Fei... he can draw well..
lastly, Bryan...
Everyone did a part.. Thanks to all people in MRC tat make my time enjoyable.. Thanks....

Now tat TEP has ended, I got back to classical modules... Takin modules like:

- Entrepreneurship
- Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
- Human Resource Management & Practices (HRM)
- Applied Marketing Research
- Personal Selling and Negotiation Skills
- Retail Store Management...

Mostly theory de.. haiz... sianz... I hate theory... now lecture groups are much much much bigger... 4 RTM classes in 1 small tiny LTD... BE, BF, BG and BH.. LTD is so small lorz..... haiz... Let's hope tat things get better...

~Good Nitez Pple..~ Havin morning class tml...

No comments: