Sorry...

Tis blog is here to apologise to a person whom i know.. but i dunno if she consider me as a fren.. I'm sorry tat i shouldn't hav told e story to my fren.. From the opinions tat I obtain.. it shows tat I shld hav asked u 1st.. Sorry.. I jus didn't wan my fren to suffer from things tat u hav written abt her, yet she didn't know.. I dun wan her to suffer from staring eyes as if she really did sumthing wrong.. I didn't sae u were in the wrong.. As i saw things clearer e other day... I saw tat she has her wrongs too.. Sorry for accusing if i did... U hav all e rights to blame me.. But i hope tat u dun.. I dun want o push the blame away... But u really can't blame me cos i couldn't really trust u.. cos u did co much things tat broke e trust tat I once gave.. then u can't expect me not to doubt u right..

Here i ask for u to accept my apologise.. Of cos, whether u accept it or not, I can't force u... But I'm sorry.. Tat's all i can sae...
Nitez...

No comments: