block leave...

Currently, me on block leave.. Finally, block leave.. I got away from MRC.. haha... but i'll be goin back to sch.. on thurs.. I tink.. cos sumthing happenin on thurs.. so i'll be goin back.. or mayb not.. depends lorz... see how lahz..

I've been really slackin.. No JMD... no school.. no projects.. no reports.. no MRC... SIANZ...
Humans really funny.. or i shld say.. I'm funny.. When I've all those, I complain.. When i dun hav.. I oso complain.. Funny right? Mayb.. but tat's me.. I dun like to be too busy.. neither do i like to be too free.. Veri sianz lorz...

Really lookin forward to go movie wif charlotte.. Zati.. Evelyn.. Karen.. and Huey... wat shld we watch?? Some of the choices:

- Miss Congeniality 2:Armed & Fabulous ?
- Be Cool ?
- The Pacifier ?
- Samara ?
- Wedding Date ?
- Spanglish ?

Anyone got suggestions or advise or comments??

No comments: