Christmas Day...

It's christmas again... Wish all of you a merry christmas~ and a happy new year~

On fri, went down to RIL even though i wasn't working... thanks to Jason, Adrian, Ben, Daphne, Ashley, Xin Ning and June for the chocolates and the card... Simply luv it... =P.. then i went to meet my mum to go to my bro's hse...
Stay up till pretty late to finish up the gift wrapping and also card writing for JMD pple...

Sat morning, drag myself out of bed, changed and packed all e presents and cards b4 heading to school for breakfast... saw Gin & Anna so joined them for breakfast and continue to write the cards for those tat i didn't finish last night... headed for jmd... we had out usual cards and gifts giving.. then headed to mac for a drink before goin to JAS for chingay practise... after tat, me, kor, shu herng. dan, jas, qi & prisca head for orchard wif a little incident happenin on e shuttle bus... then, me, jas, qi, prsica and dan went to walk around before stopping at coffee beans @ Scotts... then prisca left and we went taka for about 15mins and went home...

Sun.. Xmas day... I woke up early cos i promise Ranald I'll join him at church today... so i went lor... church was cool... saw people tat i didn't see for a long time... people like Grace, Xiao Hui, Kenneth, Sebastian, David, Carol, Dazzlyn, Val, Charis, Ben, Naomi, Robin, Mag & Chee Keong wif Janel, Yew Yi, his wife and Charlotte and many many more... still can't bring myself to talk to her although we did exchange glances...

No comments: